A couple of years ago a colleague within my company (Avanade) published a link to a GitHub project that he had just completed: https://github.com/SchneiderAndy/ADSchema
I had just finished working on a project using MIM to synchronise identities and groups from two domains into one Microsoft ADLDS instance, using the ProxyUser class to allow ADLDS to become a common authenticator for a divestment. While proving out the solution, the target ADLDS instance was trashed and rebuilt countless times. The rebuilds were time consuming and boring. With this use case in mind, I took a fork of Andy’s solution and spent a few months (off and on) to modify the module to allow its use against ADLDS, as the methods used to interact with ADLDS were often very different.
My version of the module can be found here: https://github.com/jkbryan/ADSchema, the detailed usage examples are detailed in the readme file.
If you want to give it a try, please, please test against something non-production! I will not be held responsible for any mistakes made while using the module. Test, test and test again before using it in a production environment!