Ha-ha! only one year (and a bit later) I finally finished the tidy up. All code samples are now in github gists. Crayon Syntax Highlighter is no more, it was a good plugin, but time for something better.
I found some odd formatting issues in some of the code samples. I reckon most of these are a legacy from when the blog was running on a Raspberry Pi and the cheap 4GB SD cards the the blog was running on were getting corrupted almost once a week. I used to spend hours every week recovering either the database or the entire disk image. Ahhh, such fond memories :), but a great way to learn.
It has been a super busy year, learning some new stuff focused on Azure infrastructure, Azure RBAC and AAD authentication to legacy applications. I’ll publish some content related to these activities soon.